PI Systems EngineerLocation England; West Midlands, England Date posted February 12, 2024 Job ID 14499
Did you know that our products have been used to measure samples taken from the moon, they can weigh animals for zoo conservation projects, and help put food on your table by ensuring they are safe and packaged to the requirements of our customers. Our products help leading scientist develop vaccines and lifesaving medicine globally and have been integral to laboratories conducting Covid testing and research and development in this area.
- Proactive and reactive service work, including installation, commissioning, and certification.
- Complete all service activities effectively and efficiently to satisfy customers and enhance MT-UK service profitability
- Routine performance verification/preventative maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Rectification of breakdown
- Promoting audits/calibrations/validation activity for PI and cross division products
- Attend all required training provided by MT-UK
- Actively demonstrate support to other areas/departments where necessary
- Experience of Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical engineering
- Experience working within a customer facing service environment
- Network / Database knowledge and interfacing experience beneficial.
- Working knowledge of production environments again beneficial
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development, and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4 x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events.
Get to Know METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a “day in the life” of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join our Talent Community and receive personalized updates about our opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact Us EEO@mt.com.