Marketing Coordinator (marketing and sales materials system management)Location Warsaw, Mazovia Date posted November 20, 2023 Job ID 14921 Apply Now Save Job
- 60% on POS specialist role:
- You will drive the implementation of sales enablement programs for POS (Point of Sale) for the Laboratory Division in collaboration with our business units.
- You will be managing our Sales Enablement Tool (SET) for the Lab Division as well as ensuring the loading and quality of the sales content on SET.
- Further you will work closely with several stakeholders in the business units and sales organizations in the creation of Sales tools and collaterals for the ideal use at POS.
- Training of Lab Sales teams to optimize the loading of sales collaterals.
- Training of the MOs on SET best practices to ensure SET is used effectively.
- 40% on product launch co-ordination role:
- Coach the strategic business units through the product launch process and ensure the quality and completeness of the launch material.
- Manage and maintain the product launch process on our SharePoint to provide clear and up-to-date instructions and guidance. Provide regular management updates and escalations as required.
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B marketing (preferably in lab industry),
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Science or similar,
- Very good English skills (level C1),
- Excellent communication, planning and organizing skills,
- Conceptual strength, both in prioritizing and managing tasks and projects.
- Experience in work in laboratory, with analytical devices or similar.
- Contract of employment [umowa o pracę] (we want you to join us for a long run ;))
- Sport card and benefit platform,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work model (3 days a week from home),
- Medical care with basic dental package. Possibility to extend medical care to family members and/or Damian Medical Center,
- Life insurance with possible extension for your family members,
- Annual bonus,
- Language courses,
- Paid employee referral program,
- Wellbeing activities*
- Space for your initiatives, charity & CSR actions and improvement ideas,
- Supporting your development through a vast training offer,
- Discounts for meals and cosmetics at the Poleczki & Platan Business Park,
- Diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.