MOVE International Leadership Program –Location Viroflay, Île-de-France Region; Germany; United Kingdom Date posted February 09, 2023 Job ID 11774 Apply Now Save Job
- The clear potential to be a future leader in our exciting, diverse and international technology-driven company
- A good degree (Master, Diploma, PhD) in Engineering, Science or Business Administration
- A first work experience in a technology-rich business, in a product, project, operations or commercial role with an International experience (studies or work)
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a “can do” attitude, and a flair for business or technology solutions
- Resilience mindset and commitment and a wish to go the extra mile
- An excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A great opportunity to take over your first leadership role and develop your strength in an international work environment
- Mentoring and support from our Senior Leadership team with regular feedback circles to accompany your International Career with METTLER TOLEDO
- Competitive salary & benefits
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Business Developer (m/f/d) Service - International Leadership Program Gießen, Germany 03/03/2023
- Account Manager (m/w/d) Analytische Chemie im Großraum Rhein-Main Hesseneck, Germany, Germany, Germany 09/12/2023
- Ausbildung zum Kaufmann / zur Kauffrau für Marketingkommunikation (m/w/d) zum 01.08.2024 Giesen, Germany 10/06/2023
- Strategischer Produktmanager Retail (m/w/d) Albstadt, Germany 05/02/2023
- Field Sales Representative - Analytical Sales United Kingdom 10/25/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.