SAP Security Solution ArchitectLocation Shah Alam, Selangor Date posted April 12, 2023 Job ID 13542 Apply Now Save Job
- We are currently working on a global strategic business transformation program aimed at standardizing our major business processes globally and introducing SAP.
- The SAP Application/Technology Management team is a globally acting group that handles all SAP Business Users concerns.
- To strengthen our Global team, we are looking for a talented and motivated SAP Security Architect.
- You will act as a SAP Security subject matter expert in the SAP Security team and report to the SAP Security Manager.
- Support planning, documentation and quality assurance processes, especially change control, which will support the timely implementation of enhancements of SAP applications or technologies whilst maintaining the highest levels of operational service in SAP Security.
- Design, support and implement new security models
- Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP roles / profiles to meet business requirements
- Work in SAP projects and business unit roll-ins as SME SAP Security define and implement the required SAP role assignment
- Adhere to segregation of duties (SoD) requirements and established Application Security policies, processes and procedures
- Manage SAP users and role maintenance in operation mode
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience and a good knowledge of newest SAP technologies and procedures within an international company with complex system environment on a global scale (SAP ECC / CRM / HCM / GRC / EP / PO / HANA)
• Good understanding of SOX compliance and SOD
• IAM or SAP GRC knowledge
• SAVIYNT knowledge, previous experience is additional plus.
• Knowledge of various audit and security controls
• Good communication skills with a high degree of independence and self-reliant way of working
• Ability to work in a global matrix environment (cultural awareness)
• Excellent written and spoken English
- Career progress
- Work with other region
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Lab Telesales Shah Alam, Malaysia 06/27/2023
- Credit Control Executive Shah Alam, Malaysia 08/10/2023
- Sales Engineer Shah Alam, Malaysia 04/19/2023
- Telesales (Process Analytics) Shah Alam, Malaysia 02/09/2023
- Product Specialist, System Integrator / System Fabricator Channel Shah Alam, Malaysia 02/09/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.