Sales EngineerLocation Shah Alam, Selangor Date posted April 19, 2023 Job ID 13667 Apply Now Save Job
- Managing existing accounts and consistently updating sales pipelines
- Qualifying database and updating CRM
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedules
- Identifying current and potential customer requirements by establishing personal rapport and understanding key requirements
- Support Business Area Manager in execution of marketing campaigns, leads generation and management
- Provide and present product & technical information to potential and existing customers
- Responsible for actively driving and managing project pipelines
- Provide technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the technical support team. Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for MT products
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating MT’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Interact with customers’ engineering teams to illustrate MT valued propositions
- Responsible for representing the products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Develop customer's staff by providing technical information and training
- Conduct Negotiation to secure a win-win agreement with customers
- Degree/Diploma in any engineering discipline preferably in Electrical/ Mechatronic Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge on Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a technical sales Environment
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Understanding of sales & distribution with intermediate project management skills
- Willing to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Valid driving license
- Industrial equipment sales experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Sound understanding of manufacturing workflows and architecture
- Work with a good team
- Skills development
- Career progress
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Network Engineer Shah Alam, Malaysia 11/29/2023
- DG Solution Specialist SAM/ECO Shah Alam, Malaysia 11/21/2023
- Junior Communication Specialist Shah Alam, Malaysia 11/21/2023
- Junior Cloud Administrator Shah Alam, Malaysia 10/23/2023
- Global Service Desk Analyst (Korean Speaker) Shah Alam, Malaysia 11/06/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.