Product Specialist, System Integrator / System Fabricator ChannelLocation Shah Alam, Selangor Date posted February 09, 2023 Job ID 11108 Apply Now Save Job
- Increase qualified customer database for targeted segments.
- Follow up on sales leads, fast response towards fulfilling customers enquires.
- Provide sound consultation on MT’s product solution and application.
- Secure new customers in MNC/SME industries by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment and services. Expand market awareness of MT’s products & services and manage projects and relationships with customers.
- Learn and apply product application, segment specified knowledge and regulatory compliance standards. Successful in penetrating into targeted segments, completing assigned sales responsibilities, regular updating of sales tools and sales reports. Meeting Sales targets and agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Combine technical knowledge with sales skills to articulate technology and product positioning to both the business and technical users and ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Managing existing accounts and consistently updating sales pipelines
- Qualifying database and updating CRM
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedules
- Identifying current and potential customer requirements by establishing personal rapport and understanding key requirements
- Support Team Leader in execution of marketing campaigns, leads generation and management
- Provide and present product & technical information to potential and existing customers
- Responsible for actively driving and managing project pipelines
- Provide technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the technical support team. Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for MT products
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating MT’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Interact with customers’ engineering teams to illustrate MT valued propositions
- Responsible for representing the products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Develop customer's staff by providing tec hnical information and training
- Conduct Negotiation to secure a win-win agreement with customers
- Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of equipment or services
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM system
- Sound Technical and Business Acumen
- Good Interpersonal and Verbal/Written Communication
- Customer Focus
- Value Selling Approach /Consultative Selling Approach
- Innovation/Continuous Improvement
- Results Focus /Oriented
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Self/Project (Sales & Tender Stage) Management
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline preferably in Chemical / Chemical Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in working with SI/SF channel
- Knowledge on Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters)
- Knowledge on Data communication protocol (fieldbus, TCP/IP, Analog & Digital output signals)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a Technical sales Environment
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Understanding of sales & distribution with intermediate project management skills
- Willing to travel (within Malaysia)
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Valid driving license
- Firsthand understanding of technical equipment, process control system and marketing process
- Career growth
- Skills development
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.