Lab TelesalesLocation Shah Alam, Selangor Date posted June 27, 2023 Job ID 14129 Apply Now Save Job
- Grow target accounts and consistently build telesales accounts' pipelines.
- Qualifying telesales database and updating CRM system.
- Establishing new telesales accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing telesales call schedules.
- Identifying current and potential customer requirements by establishing personal rapport and understanding key requirements.
- Support Business Area Manager in execution of telesales marketing campaigns, leads generation and pipeline management.
- Effectively deliver high quality solutions to suspects, prospects and customers.
- Attune to market/competition movements and leverage the information to build market presence
- Responsible for actively driving and growing telesales pipelines.
- Provide technology evaluation stage of the telesales process, working in conjunction with the technical support team. Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for MT's products.
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating MT’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields.
- Conduct effective negotiation to secure a win-win agreement with customers
- Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment.
- Prepare cost estimation with related customer documents.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Maintaining records of customer communication and telesales activity in our CRM system.
- Degree in Science preferable in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field from a reputable University
- Proven with at least 1-2 years' experience as telesales or other sales/customer service role
- Instrumentation/Laboratory telesales and/or technical experience would be preferred
- Able to network across all levels and work well in a fast paced environment
- Independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result oriented and energetic with passion to succeed
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Sound business acumen particularly in identifying potentials and devising solutions to need
- Other desired values includes a high quality of standard, aggressiveness, agility and critical reasoning
- Career development
- Skills development
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Product Specialist, System Integrator / System Fabricator Channel Shah Alam, Malaysia 02/09/2023
- RBO Executive- SAM OM (SG) Shah Alam, Malaysia 02/09/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.