Junior Communication SpecialistLocation Shah Alam, Selangor Date posted November 20, 2023 Job ID 14977 Apply Now Save Job
- Assist in gathering content, moderation of communication tools, and administration and moderation of content published on internal SharePoint sites.
- Be responsible for DBS SharePoint sites, user access, and permissions.
- Create engaging video content to enhance internal communication efforts.
- Prepare visually appealing layouts and graphics to enhance the presentation of written content and video materials.
- Contribute to developing our key messages and creating and maintaining consistent language and templates across all communication tools and channels.
- At least bachelor's degree preferably in communication, project management or related field.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- A creative mindset and the ability to think critically.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Collaborative, proactive, can-do attitude, results & deadline oriented.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Basic skills in Photoshop or InDesign would be a plus.
- Career development
- Skills enhancement
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.