Engineering ApprenticeLocation Royston, England Date posted February 12, 2024 Job ID 15609
- Understand the mechanical assembly of Safeline X-Ray products.
- Follow defined procedures, specifications and drawings to allow full assembly of systems.
- Able to assemble and adjust pneumatic arrangements on Safeline X-Ray products to specification and drawing.
- Understanding and interpretation of electrical schematics to wire Safeline X-Ray products to specification and drawing.
- To operate safely, the use of various hand tools and power tools including soldering iron, hand drill, pillar drill, grinding wheel, stud gun and other bench and hand tools as required and directed.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
Get to Know METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a “day in the life” of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join our Talent Community and receive personalized updates about our opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact Us EEO@mt.com.