Software Quality Assurance Team LeadLocation Nänikon, Canton of Zurich Date posted September 19, 2023 Job ID 14572 Apply Now Save Job
- You develop and maintain a quality assurance / test strategy of software intensive solutions for industrial automation applications (Embedded, PC-based, Cloud).
- You build up and run a QA Test Lab for communication protocol compliance testing
- You drive test automation pipelines to streamline testing process and support CI/CD framework
- You provide strong technical leadership to a team of software quality assurance engineers and developers
- You develop the team towards using industry best practices, state-of-the-art technologies and methods
- You collaborate with project managers, product managers and hard- and software engineers to ensure high quality delivery of products in a global team
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, engineering or similar
- You bring 5+ years of experience in quality assurance of devices / embedded systems for industrial applications. Ideally also with some experience on testing of machine learning applications and cloud connected IoT architectures.
- You have the ability to understand the end user ecosystems and requirements to ensure the right level of quality for our industrial weighing solution offer
- You have passion for software quality assurance trends and constantly upgrade your knowledge Your education followed a recognized curriculum (e.g. ISTQB, IIST)
- You are a problem solver by nature, collaborative leader in projects and critical reviewer on milestones
- You’ve proven your cross-cultural skills within a global team. First experience in leading a team is a plus
- Where applicable flexible working hours, a hybrid work model and a wide portfolio of training opportunities
- 40h week with at least 25 vacation days per year plus 4 to 7 additional days off (i.e. in between bank holidays)
- Free parking spaces and direct access to public transport from our facilities
- Healthy menus cooked onsite and special prices for employees at our own METTLER TOLEDO restaurant
- A range of additional attractive benefits like discounts for sport clubs and others
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.