Early Career Experience SpecialistLocation Lutz, Florida Date posted November 17, 2023 Job ID 14994 Apply Now Save Job
Are you seeking a career with an innovative organization that provides training, professional development and accelerated career growth opportunities? METTLER TOLEDO is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as an Early Career Experience Specialist! As an Early Career Experience (ECE) Specialist you relate your academic education with real world experiences. The ECE program is a highly visible and extremely well-regarded rotational program within our company. Past program participants represent a significant portion of our company leadership.
The ECE Program is an 18 month rotational program that introduces you to career with METTLER TOLEDO. This structured program gives participants experience in several different business areas and functions such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Fabrication, Inventory, Assembly, Quality and Product Management.
In this role, you will lead and be part of special projects that enhance business operations and production. You will also be involved in daily operations to learn real life skills that prepare you for career growth and leadership.
Opportunities to build an amazing career with a highly innovative company are within your reach! When you work at METTLER TOLEDO, you will make a difference…..precisely.
This Program Offers:
Career Growth & Development: This program last approximately 18 months, upon completion you will move into a role within the organization that matches you to the knowledge and skills you have learned through the program.
Special Projects & Assignments: During this program, you will learn the business and industry, and build your skills by contributing to the production organization.
Supportive Environment: You will have a program mentor who will work with you on your professional development, networking opportunities, and career planning.
One Team: Be part of a diverse team who collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and/or mechanical schematics
- A desire for personal and professional growth and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team orientation
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Mechanical and/or Electrical aptitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- CRM or SAP experience a plus!
**This position is considered safety sensitive and is subject to drug testing as permitted by law.**
- B.A / B.S in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Letter of Recommendation from either a past employer, career counselor or professor
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this exciting opportunity and what you would like to gain from this program
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Application Engineer Lutz, Florida 11/29/2023
- Process improvement Engineer Lutz, Florida 11/13/2023
- Early Career Experience Specialist Lutz, Florida 11/07/2023
- Technical Assembler - level 1 (M - F 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM) Lutz, Florida 10/31/2023
- Crater - Level 1 (M - F 9:00AM - 6:30 PM) Lutz, Florida 10/13/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.