Hiring Area Sales Manager (Process Instruments) _ Delhi LocationLocation Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi Date posted July 19, 2023 Job ID 14266 Apply Now Save Job
- To achieve targeted sales for the region through direct sales and VAR
- To create, maintain & update vital information – as required from time to time - regarding the client/plant.
- To identify & meet key decision makers for the relevant potential.
- To make presentation to relevant persons - to individual or to groups – for the range of products.
- To identify and generate opportunities for the sales of the products.
- To make suitable techno-commercial proposals and, To convert the opportunities into sales.
- To provide for after sales support to the user and to ensure payment recoveries within the agreed terms of order.
- To cater to sales opportunities coming outside the key accounts and assess them to be included onto the key accounts.
- To be alert to new expansions/projects coming up in the area, to identify the potential for the relevant product range, identify and contact key parties/persons, closely monitor developments and define & execute actions accordingly.
- To monitor competition activities, their strengths, weaknesses and strategies and to monitor/record lost opportunities & their reasons.
- To identify newer market needs and new opportunity areas and devise means for penetration.
- Experience of using SAP & CRM desirable
- To make assessment for future growth in the areas.
- Engineer in Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical OR Postgraduate in Science in Electronics/Chemical OR
- Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation
- 3-6 years' experience of sales/marketing of on-line instruments in process industry. Experience in selling of on-line analyzers preferred. Additional experience in service/support of related products will be an added advantage.
- SAP CRM Exposure desirable
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.