Telemarketing Specialist - BilingualLocation Columbus, Ohio Date posted September 19, 2023 Job ID 14518 Apply Now Save Job
- Be responsible for telemarketing to support segment marketing initiatives with direct participation in outbound telemarketing campaigns and projects.
- Includes pre-qualification of customer contact list information and the qualification of sales leads obtained from e-mail campaigns, standard monthly campaigns and direct mail campaigns.
- Call on customers to advise them of current products, Point of Sale service offerings and conduct surveys.
- Work with the Segment Marketing Managers, Area Business Managers and Sales Representatives and Telemarketing Manager to manage and implement targeted sales and service campaigns.
- Be responsible for duties associated with the management of account and contact information within the SAP CRM system.
- Complete change requests in SAP to correct inaccurate customer contact information, duplicate data base records and submit the change requests to the proper data management team.
- Track all appropriate outbound calls and inbound calls in SAP CRM and capture specific customer and product details related to the call.
- Input sales and service lead opportunities in SAP and forward to the appropriate direct field representative or distribution contact.
- Be responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging in planned and agreed to direct and service campaigns.
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of prior experience working in a call center environment or related telephone call operation, ability to sell or someone with a sales history preferred.
- Must be a bilingual in Spanish and English
- Interface with other departments and work effectively in formal and informal cross functional teams.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
- No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.