Service Support Team LeadLocation Columbus, Ohio Date posted November 20, 2023 Job ID 14800 Apply Now Save Job
Mettler Toledo is seeking to hire a Service Support Team Lead in Columbus, Ohio who will be responsible for providing high quality support to Service Support Specialists, the field service organization and customers of Mettler Toledo. As a Team Lead you will assist all Service Support Specialists in resolution of processes, procedures and Interaction Center/SAP errors. You will also gather sufficient information to recognize future sales opportunities and open the associated leads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand all planned and unplanned service processes including the Business Area variations for quoting, contract renewal, scheduling, invoicing, and payment in order to classify both internal and external inquiries and provide proper resolution
- Support and assist Service Support Specialists with their key duties and responsibilities
- Take appropriate action to follow up on resolving customer issues
- Construct, initiate, and complete service carbonation initiatives
- Identify breakdowns with current processes and collaborate with management to find a solution that improves the customer experience
- Prepare, coordinate, and deliver thorough training for new Service Support Specialists. Along with updated or refresher training as needed
- Monitor real-time KPIs to ensure objectives are being exceeded
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly audits to ensure the team is consistently following work instructions and identify opportunities for additional training
- Enhance and train all CSRs on the Customer Experience
- A minimum of three to four years of customer service or operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must meet professional commitments, establish and meet deadlines, putting forth extra effort to achieve teams/company goals and objectives
- Ability to work with and support others with minimal supervision
- Ability to cooperate within the department and with other teams to meet operational goals
- Ability to make confident and reasoned decisions regarding processes that affect every day work
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
- $25 - 28 / hr
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.