Senior Administrative AssistantLocation Columbus, Ohio Date posted February 09, 2024 Job ID 15631
- Plan travel, itineraries, and venues as needed for International and Domestic travel
- Manage calendars and help prioritize meetings and open time
- Collect input to blend monthly reports together into useable formats with consistent look-and-feel
- Manage correspondences, mail, and expense reports
- Coordination of events throughout the year - small and some large
- Assists with Legal and HR support of invoice management; sets-up vendors and processes invoices, as needed
- Compile PowerPoint presentations i.e., leadership conference call, budget presentations, etc
- Process incoming departmental invoices for payment
- Process monthly expense reporting in Concur reporting system for senior leaders
- Arrange conference calls for large and small meetings
- Organizes and maintains file system for senior leaders - files correspondence and other records
- Coordinate travel needs for international visitors and greet guests upon arrival
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Three-to-five years of administrative support experience is required - or a combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to plan meetings, conference calls, juggle schedules, and handle last minute changes
- Overtime may be required occasionally
- Dependability is key as your role ensures our leadership functions at the highest possible level
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Get to Know METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a “day in the life” of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join our Talent Community and receive personalized updates about our opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact Us EEO@mt.com.