Software Engineer Senior (C++ & QT/QML)Location Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Date posted September 20, 2023 Job ID 14617 Apply Now Save Job
- Design, develop and maintain efficient & reliable using C++ and QT/QML
- Work on development and enhancement of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current engineering practices in team
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, support new and existing module
- Refactor existing modules
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and other development team members. Work closely with other engineers to develop new features.
- Coordinate or lead some technical activities within team. Performs code reviews in the team.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
- Mentor and guide junior engineers & professionals
- Experience in working in an international environment with a multicultural team
- Exhibit excellent team spirit, good communication, and high degree of independence
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- You must have Experience of 8-11 years
- Good experience on Windows and Linux Platforms
- Solid hands-on experience in C++ (11 to 17) is a must.
- Proficient in QT/QML is a must.
- Proficient in Technical Solutioning & Design is a must.
- Hands-on expertise with RESTful web services is a must
- Proficient in Database concepts, Multithreading, Linux, XML
- Experience in SCM like SVN/GIT and ALM tools is a must.
- Hands on experience in basic Database systems like Postgres is a must
- Hands on experience with debugging tools for Windows, Linux is essential
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Working experience in cross cultured team and ability to drive design decisions across site
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks like Scrum is a must
- Knowledge of Design patterns is a must.
- Knowledge in Boost library is a plus
- Knowledge in Jenkins or any other DevOps framework is a plus.
- Knowledge in Unit Test Framework like Gtest/Boost is a plus
- Knowledge in CMake is a plus
- Experience in automated code review tools like SonarQube, CPPcheck, CPPDepend is a plus
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Software Engineer Senior / Tech Lead(C++) Coimbatore, India 02/09/2023
- Support Engineer Professional Coimbatore, India 11/16/2023
- Senior DevOps Engineer in Test Bengaluru, India, Coimbatore, India 11/15/2023
- Technical Lead Coimbatore, India 10/26/2023
- Software Engineer (Java) Coimbatore, India 09/19/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.