Software Engineer Professional (Testing)Location Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu; Bengaluru, Karnataka Date posted September 19, 2023 Job ID 14619 Apply Now Save Job
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech.
- You must have Experience of 5-8 years.
- Good experience in test case design, develop, review and test execution are a must.
- Proficient in Software testing methodologies.
- Good in identifying the testing risks, reporting, and provide mitigation plan.
- Quickly learn domain knowledge and adopt to existing test frameworks.
- Experience in functional and automated UI Testing (like Selenium, Robot Framework) is a must.
- Experience in automated API Testing (SOAP, REST API) tools like Karate, Postman, SOAPUI is a must.
- Experience in automated test report generation is a must.
- Experience in programming languages - Perl / Python is a must.
- Experience in using Bug tracking tools like Jira is a must.
- Knowledge on agile software development processes / methodologies is a must.
- Knowledge in Test Case Management like ALM, Xray is a plus.
- Knowledge in TDD is a plus.
- Knowledge in Contract testing is a plus.
- Knowledge in Load & Performance testing is a plus.
- Experience in shell scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge on Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good understanding on Testing life cycle, Bug life cycle, requirements, and ability to identify all possible positive, negative and edge case test scenarios.
- Develop test strategy, write a detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plan, test cases, test data and traceability matrix.
- Execute tests, generate reports, discuss with project team to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Proactively identify testing priorities and areas to improve testing processes.
- Ability to write end to end workflow test cases to be used as regression tests.
- Ability to work in Agile environment along with critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Create Test Estimates and Schedule.
- Design, develop and maintain Automation Framework and scripts.
- Execute all levels of testing (Functional, System, Integration, and Regression).
- Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Ability to guide and direct the team to deliver quality products within the desired process framework.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate problems to software teams and management.
- Work in an international environment with a multicultural team.
- Exhibit excellent team spirit and good in communication.
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Software Engineer Senior / Tech Lead(C++) Coimbatore, India 02/09/2023
- Support Engineer Professional Coimbatore, India 11/16/2023
- Senior DevOps Engineer in Test Bengaluru, India, Coimbatore, India 11/15/2023
- Technical Lead Coimbatore, India 10/26/2023
- SAP CRM Service & Support Bengaluru, India 10/26/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.