Software Engineer Professional (Java)Location Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Date posted September 19, 2023 Job ID 14618 Apply Now Save Job
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- You must have Experience of 4 – 7 years
- Solid hands-on experience in Object oriented programming, Java (8 to 17) is a must
- Must be proficient in Clean code, Design patterns and Multithreading
- Hands-on expertise with RESTful web services is a must
- Knowledge in DevOps is a must
- Experience in Unit Test Framework like Junit/Mockito/TestNG is a must
- Experience in Build tools like Maven, Gradle is a must
- Experience in automated code review tools like SonarQube is a must
- Experience in RDBMS SQL DB like PostgreSQL is a must
- Knowledge or experience in JGroups is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in Jetty is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in Docker is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in technologies such as Angular, QT/QML is a plus.
- As a Java developer, you will understand, analyze and implement the requirements.
- Write robust, clean, well-designed code using your knowledge in Java Framework and Libraries, OOPS programming skills, Design principles & patterns
- Work with technologies, but not limited to: REST Webservices, Jetty / Tomcat Web servers, JGroups, PostgreSQL and Angular
- Use technologies like Subversion, Jenkins and Docker
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
- Work in an international environment with a multicultural team.
- Exhibit excellent team spirit and good communication.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues.
- Good analytical skills and aptitude.
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Software Engineer Senior / Tech Lead(C++) Coimbatore, India 02/09/2023
- Support Engineer Professional Coimbatore, India 11/16/2023
- Senior DevOps Engineer in Test Bengaluru, India, Coimbatore, India 11/15/2023
- Technical Lead Coimbatore, India 10/26/2023
- Software Engineer (Java) Coimbatore, India 09/19/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.