14178-Product ManagerLocation Changzhou, Jiangsu Date posted July 07, 2023 Job ID 14178 Apply Now Save Job
- Responsible for Truck scale product lifecycle management , develop and maintain the product roadmap.
- Drive and coordinate our strategic plan , share the responsibility with team for the truck scale product P&L and achieve company financial goal.
- Assess and identify growth opportunities by using fact-based analysis, market trends, competitive intelligence, customer needs analysis, technology advancements, policy & regulation changes, etc.
- Able to continuous exploring customer needs (from daily support, ETO opportunity, GTC etc. activities ) and transfer to product solution, good skill in document the marketing requirement.
- Capable to take project manager role of developing the product solution that fulfill customer needs.
- Good skill in building and articulating business cases , developing the business strategy, product roadmap which fit MT business model.
- Able to facilitate the corresponding product’s operation, quality issues.
- Support service organization to improve the field service efficiency.
- Work closely with sales organization to deliver good marketing promote events.
- Work with internal and external partners, including our SBU colleagues to ensure successful project execution.
- Bachelor degree of software, electrical, mechanical and electrical integration related classes, Master degree is plus, MBA is even better.
- Working years
- 3 years working experience in product management or product design.
- Professional skill
- Ability to apply integrative thinking and business acumen to think through complex issues, then articulate recommendations to get agreements
- Strong logical thinking, innovation capability and excellent analytics, execution, expressive language skills
- Experience in product management and project management
- Good communication and coordination ability as well as team work spirit
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, able to work independently and influence others to move projects forward in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt to business travels
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
- Personality :
- Growth mindset and positive altitude
- Strong ownership and entrepreneurship
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team
- Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization
- Trainings and professional development
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.