Field Sales Engineer for Laboratory (AnaChem - South Luzon)Location Calamba City, Calabarzon Date posted March 18, 2023 Job ID 13031 Apply Now Save Job
- Increase qualified customer database for targeted segments.
- Follow up on sales leads, fast response towards fulfilling customers’ enquiries.
- Provide sound consultation on MT’s product solution and application.
- Achieve personal & business unit target and agreed Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Learn product & application knowledge and able to understand customer need
- Keep relationship with prospects all the time -Generate new lead and assist in organize marketing event in enhance new lead
- Work closely with end-user and dealer in private industry as well as government segment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferable in Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, or any Chemical related courses like BS Chemistry
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in scientific equipment or relevant industry, knowledge in automation is a plus
- Understanding of sales & distribution with intermediate project management skills
- Willing to travel (within Philippines) -Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Willing to be assigned in Muntinlupa City
- Regular shift Monday to Friday, fixed weekend off
- Health & Life Insurance, etc.
- Comprehensive training program
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.