SAP Integration ConsultantLocation Bengaluru, Karnataka Date posted July 25, 2023 Job ID 14357 Apply Now Save Job
- Provide integration solutions and support all kinds of integration projects through various phases from gathering business requirements, fit gap to cutover, go-live and post-implementation support
- Ensure quality of the deliverables and compliance with Mettler-Toledo's IT processes and policies
- Create and maintain end-to-end functional designs for Cloud, A2A and B2B integrations using SAP PI/PO and CPI
- Support enhancements and incidents for business critical and high priority integrations involving ERP and other applications
- Integration experience in design and architecture of B2B EDI integrations in ANSI and EDIFACT and complex A2A integrations, both on premise and cloud with high performance and high quality
- Be able to design and implement complex integrations of SAP Backend systems with marketplaces, Banks, VANs, procurement systems and pricing systems
- Integration architecture governance, risk management and continuous improvement and learning ability for new tools/technologies with Proof of Concepting
- Good communication skills and collaborative mindset
- Educational Background
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant education background is required
- Years of Professional Experience:6-10 years of Domain experience with Integration Platforms – SAP PO / CPI
- Scripting languages – JAVA, Groovy
- SAP API Management
- SAP BTP
- B2B EDI
- Agile Methodology
- SAP Solution Manager
- S/4 HANA
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Hiring Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Sales for Lab Instruments _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/18/2023
- Hiring Area Sales Manager for Labtec Pharma _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/22/2023
- Senior DevOps Engineer in Test Bengaluru, India, Coimbatore, India 11/15/2023
- SAP CRM Presales Bengaluru, India 10/26/2023
- SAP CRM Service & Support Bengaluru, India 10/26/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.