Professional- Software Engineer in TestLocation Bengaluru, Karnataka; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Date posted July 03, 2023 Job ID 14152 Apply Now Save Job
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Collaborate with requirement engineers and development team to understand features behavior
- Analyze requirements, create test designs, implement and maintain reusable automated tests
- Participate in design and code reviews of automated tests with team members
- Adhere to development coding standards and recommended continuous improvement processes for test automation.
- Participate in analyzing and fixing issues in tests running on pipeline / pipeline maintenance
- Contribute to improving the overall test coverage and quality of software
- Follow best practices in testing, coding practices, testability, and quality. Ensure clean code and work according to the concept of the test pyramid
- Ensure that test outcomes are easily accessible, transparent, timely and generated automatically
- Work according to project priorities, send periodic status reports to stake holders, escalate issues on time and proactively get any blockers cleared
- Understand the architecture of the system and implement detailed test coverage on service, integration, system and UI level as per the test design / strategy
- Collaborate with project stakeholders across time zones
- Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of work experience in automated tester role
- Professional programming skills in C#/.Net
- Hands-on experiences in implementing automated tests / improving test automation frameworks with focus on white box testing
- Familiarity with best practices in UI test automation and tools like Selenium
- Experiences with continuous integration systems and agile methodologies (preferably in Azure DevOps)
- Ability to read and understand requirements written in English and implement the needed tests
- Good understanding about testing process, test design techniques, defect management and methodology
- Experience working with code repositories such as GitHub / TFS-GIT
- Experience in automated test suite integration with CICD pipelines
- Hands on experience in implementing API (e.g.: gRPC / REST) automation using C#
- Basic understanding of databases and services
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking), data structures and standard programming practices
- Hands on experience with BDD - SpecFlow and Gherkin
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Understand about Cloud - Azure or AWS
- German language skill
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Software Engineer Professional - Java Coimbatore, India 11/30/2023
- Software Engineer - Java Coimbatore, India 11/30/2023
- Hiring Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Sales for Lab Instruments _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/18/2023
- Hiring Area Sales Manager for Labtec Pharma _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/22/2023
- Software Engineer Senior / Tech Lead(C++) Coimbatore, India 02/09/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.