Lead- Software Engineer in TestLocation Bengaluru, Karnataka; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Date posted July 03, 2023 Job ID 14137 Apply Now Save Job
- Lead one part of a large Agile testing team; Deploy and manage resources for testing
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation
- Participate in Requirment Analysis, task management, work breakdown, estimation, scheduling
- Design, implement and maintain reusable automated tests
- Implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Meet the quality, cost and schedule target for your projects
- Idenity, monitor and handle the dependencies and risks
- Help the team to troubleshoot the issues. Perform root cause analysis for the major issues.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing artifcats are documented and maintained.
- Track and report the testing metrics like test case pass results, test case coverage, discovered defects, performance baselines etc
- Share ideas to improve test methods and contribute to the reviews
- Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes for test automation.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders across time zones
- Keep yourself and the team updated with latest industry developments
- Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or related field.
- Work Experience: 8 to 12 years of experience in test automation, with a minimum of 3+ years in test lead role and leading a Test automation team
- Strong hands-on programming skills using C#/.Net in test automation
- Experiences in building test automation frameworks with focus on white box testing
- Familiarity with best practices in UI test automation and tools like Selenium
- Experiences with continuous integration systems and agile methodologies (preferably in Azure DevOps)
- Experiance in test design, code review, risk and dependency management
- Experience working with code repositories such as GitHub / TFS-GIT
- Experience in automated test suite integration with CICD pipelines
- Good understanding about testing process, test design techniques, defect management and methodology
- Experience in implementing API (e.g.: gRPC / REST) automation using C#
- Strong people managment skill to mentor, motivate and get the results from the team
- Good Understanding of databases and services
- Experiance in working with Global / distributed teamStrong people management skill – mentoring, retention, employee engagement, etc
- Strong exposure to Development life cycle, testing life cycle and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking), data structures and standard programming practices
- Hands on experience with BDD - SpecFlow and Gherkin
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Understand about Cloud - Azure or AWS
- German language skill
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Software Engineer Professional - Java Coimbatore, India 11/30/2023
- Software Engineer - Java Coimbatore, India 11/30/2023
- Hiring Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Sales for Lab Instruments _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/18/2023
- Hiring Area Sales Manager for Labtec Pharma _ Bangalore location Bengaluru, India 09/22/2023
- Software Engineer Senior / Tech Lead(C++) Coimbatore, India 02/09/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.