Automation Test EngineerLocation Bengaluru, Karnataka Date posted July 28, 2023 Job ID 14369 Apply Now Save Job
- Design and develop automation test framework and test cases using best object oriented programming practices in C#
- Should be able to manage and set up automation test framework from scratch
- Review requirements, design and write automated test cases that meets acceptance criteria
- Ability to design and create automated test cases for UI, API and business logic
- Execute tests, generate reports, discsuss with project team to ensure quality of deliverables
- Proactively identifies areas to improve testing processes
- Write end-end automated regression scenarios to be used as regression tests during development integration and QA cycles
- Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes for test automation
- Work in Agile scrum teams alongside development and business analysts to build/maintain effective automated user acceptance tests that will validate application requirments
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- Develop knowledge on design patterns used in the project development
- Ability to understand and adopt to existing test frameworks
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
- Must have experience of 5 to 8 years in software industry
- Minimum 3 years of coding experience in creating automated tests using C#
- Should have working knowledge with Windows application testing and experience with Windows 10 IoT
- Deep understanding of OOPS, data structures and ability to write quality code using C#
- Experience in using ALM/Configuration management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, GIT/SVN & Visual Studio Tools
- Strong exposure to Development life cycle, testing life cycle and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Hands on with test automation tools/frameworks like SpecFlow/Gherkin, Appium/Selenium, TestNG/NUnit etc
- Expertise in QA methodologies and tools
- Understanding and development of automation test best practices for UI, API tests.
- Ability to work closely with Dev/BA and other team members to ensure the quality of the software.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner.
- Hybrid working model.
- Family Mediclaim benefits including parents & Term life insurance Cover.
- Wide portfolio of training opportunities including but not limited to Conferences, Workshops, Education reimbursement & Online learning.
- A wide range of Career Path to explore based on Individual strengths and aspirations.
- Quarterly and Annual awards for outstanding individuals and Quality of Life Improvement Program
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
- Senior DevOps Engineer in Test Bengaluru, India, Coimbatore, India 11/15/2023
- SAP CRM Service & Support Bengaluru, India 10/26/2023
- SAP Fiori Full Stack Developer Bengaluru, India 10/25/2023
- Software Engineer Professional (Testing) Coimbatore, India, Bengaluru, India 09/19/2023
- SAP Salesforce Developer Bengaluru, India 07/25/2023
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.