Hiring Sr. Sales / Area Sales Manager for Process Instruments _ AhmedabadLocation Ahmedabad, Gujarat Date posted September 12, 2023 Job ID 14345 Apply Now Save Job
- To achieve set sales targets in the assigned region for on-line process analyzers (online measurement of pH, Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, Turbidity, TOC, Gas & Microbial Detection Analyzer in the process industry).
- Experience in selling of on-line analyzers preferred. Additional experience in service/support of related products will be an added advantage.
- To identify and generate opportunities for the sales of the products.
- To create, maintain & update vital information – as required from time to time - regarding the client/plant.
- To identify & meet key decision makers for the relevant potential.
- To make presentation to relevant persons - to individual or to groups – for the range of products.
- To make suitable techno-commercial proposals and, to convert the opportunities into sales.
- To cater to sales opportunities coming outside the key accounts and assess them to be included onto the key accounts.
- To be alert to new expansions/projects coming up in the area, to identify the potential for the relevant product range, identify and contact key parties/persons, closely monitor developments and define & execute actions accordingly.
- SAP CRM Exposure desirable
- Engineer in Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical OR Postgraduate in Science in Electronics/Chemical
- Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation
Opportunities to work with Global teams
An open, fair and inclusive environment
Multitude of learning and growth opportunities
Medical insurance for you & your family, with access to Telemedicine application
A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation.
Working at METTLER TOLEDO
Take a look at a "day in the life" of a METTLER TOLEDO employee. No matter where you work in this company, the team atmosphere comes through. METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong.
Join Our Talent Community.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Contact us EEO@mt.com.